Receive valuable free benefits
Early defibrillation with publicly placed AEDs can dramatically improve sudden cardiac arrest survival rates. Joining is free, and organizations registering AEDs in the National AED Registry receive the following free benefits:
- AED inspection email reminders.
- AED battery date expiration e-mail reminders.
- AED electrode date expiration e-mail reminders.
- Ability to participate in the AED Link™ system, where available.
- Makes it easy for organizations with AEDs to comply with AED notification and registration laws.
- Join Us Today!
Manage all your organization's AEDs in one place.
Manage all your workplace AEDs in one place.
Register your home AED and help save lives in your community.